Finance / Accounting
English and Swedish, German and English, Polish and English, English
The Junior Finance Analyst is an important contributor to our team. As we are a relatively small and purpose driven organization your role is broad and touches all organizational areas. You are part of the Finance team and you will work closely together with the other team members and functions in the organization.
- Financial Administration: Timely availability of complete and accurate data. Help ensuring accounts payables and accounts receivables are controlled to Company standards and trade payables are systematically paid as per payment terms agreed with vendors.
- Control: Contribution to correct and complete data, overseeing the end-to-end process.
- Documentation: Optimal accessibility of files to users
- Reporting: Clear and accurate insight on administrative data
- Provision of Information: Contribution to information distribution within the organization
- Stakeholder Management: Sustainable and accessible internal network that contributes to the positioning the company within and outside the organization.
- Sharing knowledge Financial Management: keeping the organization abreast of latest developments concerning the project administration
- Organization and prioritization skills
* Attention to detail.
* Problem solving skills.
* Ability to work against deadlines.
- Solid analytical
* Strong planning and organization skills while organizational sensitive.
* Entrepreneurial attitude and mindset, open to new improvement processes, software’s etc.
* Team-oriented and good interpersonal communication skills with an energetic approach.
* Fun to work with
- Bachelor level with specialization in Finance and or Business Administration
* Basic understanding of principles of finance, bookkeeping and accounting
About the company:
A non-profit organization that specializes in the procurement and distribution of essential medicines.